Owning a business is both exciting and intimidating; but you have lots of support. Find resources to help you make decisions on starting or growing your enterprise. Browse these tools, then contact your SCORE mentor to get help putting your ideas into action.
- So You Want to be an Entrepreneur
- Considerations Before Starting a Business
- Starting a Business in New Jersey
- Costing, Pricing, Break-Even - 3-Step Start-up Formula
- Advisory Board - How to Form
- Business Plan for a Start-up
- Business Plan for an Established Business
- Business Plan Handbook
- Business Plan Sample
- Business Plans - Common Flaws
- Insurance Considerations for Small Business
Buying or Selling a Business
- Buying or Selling a Business
- Grow Your Business thru Acquisition
- Position a Business for Sale
- Your Business is Worth What?
- Buy / Sell Business Websites ***NEEDS Revisions for NJ****
- Business Plan for Non-Profit
- Non-Profit Organizations - Answers to Five Basic Questions
- Forming a Non-Profit Corporation - Quick Answers
- Planning Tools for Non-Profits
- Closing or Transferring a Non-Profit Business
- Non-Disclosure Agreement Template
- Intellectual Property - Overview
- Intellectual Property - Provisional Patent Information
- Business Structures - Comparisons of Forms
- SBA Loan Programs Chart
- Loans for Start-up and Existing Businesses
- CDC Small Business Finance Programs
- CDC Small Business Finance 3-Step Loan Process
- SBA Loan Fact Sheet
- Understanding Your FICO Score
- Crowdfunding - IndieGoGo Checklist
- SCORE Financial Projections Template
Sales, Marketing & PR
SCORE’s infographic, “Small Business Charitable Giving: Big Impact on Local Communities,” delves into how small businesses give back to their communities.
A budget is the basis for any good financial planning, personally and as a business owner. Use these simple tips to become a money-savvy business owner.
SCORE’s latest infographic, sponsored by OnDeck, highlights how small businesses’ charitable giving has a big impact on their local communities. Read more
Learn why customer experience is crucial for small business growth and the steps needed to deliver a top-notch experience for your customers.
Many companies have found that paying to promote posts and run Facebook ads can help, but entrepreneurs have overlooked the power of Facebook groups.
Behavioral control, financial control, and relationship of the parties are all aspects to consider when classifying workers as employees or independent contractors.