Owning a business is both exciting and intimidating; but you have lots of support. Find resources to help you make decisions on starting or growing your enterprise. Browse these tools, then contact your SCORE mentor to get help putting your ideas into action.
- So You Want to be an Entrepreneur
- Considerations Before Starting a Business
- Starting a Business in New Jersey
- Costing, Pricing, Break-Even - 3-Step Start-up Formula
- Advisory Board - How to Form
- Business Plan for a Start-up
- Business Plan for an Established Business
- Business Plan Handbook
- Business Plan Sample
- Business Plans - Common Flaws
- Insurance Considerations for Small Business
Buying or Selling a Business
- Buying or Selling a Business
- Grow Your Business thru Acquisition
- Position a Business for Sale
- Your Business is Worth What?
- Buy / Sell Business Websites ***NEEDS Revisions for NJ****
- Business Plan for Non-Profit
- Non-Profit Organizations - Answers to Five Basic Questions
- Forming a Non-Profit Corporation - Quick Answers
- Planning Tools for Non-Profits
- Closing or Transferring a Non-Profit Business
- Non-Disclosure Agreement Template
- Intellectual Property - Overview
- Intellectual Property - Provisional Patent Information
- Business Structures - Comparisons of Forms
- SBA Loan Programs Chart
- Loans for Start-up and Existing Businesses
- CDC Small Business Finance Programs
- CDC Small Business Finance 3-Step Loan Process
- SBA Loan Fact Sheet
- Understanding Your FICO Score
- Crowdfunding - IndieGoGo Checklist
- SCORE Financial Projections Template
Sales, Marketing & PR
More PPP loans, EIDL grants, Pandemic Unemployment benefits, and other small business relief are coming soon. Here we do our best to explain the legislation that includes a new... Read more
What are the benefits business leaders personally receive by serving as a business mentor? To identify these benefits, we asked expert business mentors about their experiences in guiding entrepreneurs towards success.
It’s important to build mutually beneficial relationships with your network to help one another fuel your successes. But sometimes asking these professional references or acquaintances for a favor isn't easy. Use these rules to make it easier.
You should review your business practices at least once a year to ensure you're utilizing your time and resources to their best advantage. Use these three best practices to grow your company.
Let’s explore how adopting digital strategies can help you establish a robust online presence, reach more potential customers, cement relationships with your existing customer base, and build brand awareness for your entire company