Owning a business is both exciting and intimidating; but you have lots of support. Find resources to help you make decisions on starting or growing your enterprise. Browse these tools, then contact your SCORE mentor to get help putting your ideas into action.
- So You Want to be an Entrepreneur
- Considerations Before Starting a Business
- Starting a Business in New Jersey
- Costing, Pricing, Break-Even - 3-Step Start-up Formula
- Advisory Board - How to Form
- Business Plan for a Start-up
- Business Plan for an Established Business
- Business Plan Handbook
- Business Plan Sample
- Business Plans - Common Flaws
- Insurance Considerations for Small Business
Buying or Selling a Business
- Buying or Selling a Business
- Grow Your Business thru Acquisition
- Position a Business for Sale
- Your Business is Worth What?
- Buy / Sell Business Websites ***NEEDS Revisions for NJ****
- Business Plan for Non-Profit
- Non-Profit Organizations - Answers to Five Basic Questions
- Forming a Non-Profit Corporation - Quick Answers
- Planning Tools for Non-Profits
- Closing or Transferring a Non-Profit Business
- Non-Disclosure Agreement Template
- Intellectual Property - Overview
- Intellectual Property - Provisional Patent Information
- Business Structures - Comparisons of Forms
- SBA Loan Programs Chart
- Loans for Start-up and Existing Businesses
- CDC Small Business Finance Programs
- CDC Small Business Finance 3-Step Loan Process
- SBA Loan Fact Sheet
- Understanding Your FICO Score
- Crowdfunding - IndieGoGo Checklist
- SCORE Financial Projections Template
Sales, Marketing & PR
COVID-19 is dramatically shifting the routines of small business owners. What’s happens to our health, physical and mental, during this unprecedented crisis?
Read this blog if you are having trouble paying your bills due to a slowdown in revenues or higher than usual expenses related to COVID-19.
As the coronavirus ravages businesses, small business lenders are re-evaluating their underwriting policies. Here’s what every business owner needs to know.
Mindful leadership not only benefits you, but the people you manage, too. When you’re calmer and tuned in, you’re able to better lead the people around you.
As more people swap traditional office spaces for the convenience of coworking, it’s critical that they still practice proper workplace etiquette.
Stalkerware, the use of monitoring software for stalking, represents an intrusion into your privacy and possible security concern for companies and customers.