Owning a business is both exciting and intimidating; but you have lots of support. Find resources to help you make decisions on starting or growing your enterprise. Browse these tools, then contact your SCORE mentor to get help putting your ideas into action.
- So You Want to be an Entrepreneur
- Considerations Before Starting a Business
- Starting a Business in New Jersey
- Costing, Pricing, Break-Even - 3-Step Start-up Formula
- Advisory Board - How to Form
- Business Plan for a Start-up
- Business Plan for an Established Business
- Business Plan Handbook
- Business Plan Sample
- Business Plans - Common Flaws
- Insurance Considerations for Small Business
Buying or Selling a Business
- Buying or Selling a Business
- Grow Your Business thru Acquisition
- Position a Business for Sale
- Your Business is Worth What?
- Buy / Sell Business Websites ***NEEDS Revisions for NJ****
- Business Plan for Non-Profit
- Non-Profit Organizations - Answers to Five Basic Questions
- Forming a Non-Profit Corporation - Quick Answers
- Planning Tools for Non-Profits
- Closing or Transferring a Non-Profit Business
- Non-Disclosure Agreement Template
- Intellectual Property - Overview
- Intellectual Property - Provisional Patent Information
- Business Structures - Comparisons of Forms
- SBA Loan Programs Chart
- Loans for Start-up and Existing Businesses
- CDC Small Business Finance Programs
- CDC Small Business Finance 3-Step Loan Process
- SBA Loan Fact Sheet
- Understanding Your FICO Score
- Crowdfunding - IndieGoGo Checklist
- SCORE Financial Projections Template
Sales, Marketing & PR
A poorly run meeting can weaken company morale and cost you thousands of dollars in lost wages and productivity. Here are 7 secrets to running effective meetings.
In today’s authenticity-driven marketing landscape, small businesses have a leg-up on big businesses. Learn how your small business can compete against large companies.
When you own a small business, you and your company image are entwined. By making your personal branding efforts a priority, you can boost awareness of your company and attract new customers.
If you want to be productive and professional when working from home, you must create a home office that matches your aspirations.
Did you miss the inaugural National Small Business Week Virtual Conference? You still have the opportunity to watch the sessions on-demand.
This article discusses the most important aspects of attracting new applicants to your company. You may not be able to provide everything on the list, if you can find an applicant who desperately wants something that you can provide, you have a much better chance of bringing them on board.